Flutter Developer Relations (DevRel) grows and supports the Dart and Flutter developer communities. We onboard and retain developers by building a fun, smart, and approachable culture, providing resources to help them succeed, and advocating on their behalf.
As a Developer Relations Engineer on the team, you'll join a community of developers using Dart and Flutter to build apps for mobile, web, and desktop.
- Become one of Flutter's public representatives, and contribute new content to Flutter's YouTube channel and social presence.
- Engineer new features for DartPad and the Dart and Flutter websites.
- Design and build code samples for GitHub, DartPad, user studies, and live audiences.
- Write in-depth technical guides, examples, and codelabs.
- Advocate for the needs of Flutter developers, and appear where Flutter developers come together. Teach them, answer their questions, and listen to them.
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco, CA
- Mountain View, CA
- Remote within the U.S.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job:
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- 2 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in a technical consulting or customer-facing capacity
Having these qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable:
- Experience in advocacy for under-served developer populations
- Experience contributing to an open source project
- Experience using Flutter in combination with other technology, such as cloud projects, machine learning, etc.
Please apply by filling out the following form.