Monetizing apps by using ads has been one of the most popular requests for many Flutter developers.
Flutter ads support is available through the Google Mobile Ads SDK for Flutter (Beta), which works with both AdMob and AdManager. This plugin supports a variety of ad formats, including banner (inline and overlay), interstitial, rewarded video, native ads, and adaptive banner.
The following video tutorial, Monetizing apps with Flutter, shows how to get started with Ads:
The following resources can help you get started:
- To get the Google Mobile Ads SDK for Flutter, download the google_mobile_ads plugin from pub.dev.
- For instructions on creating and loading an Ad with AdMob or AdManager, see the detailed implementation guide.
- To learn how to implement overlay banner, interstitial, and rewarded ads, see the Adding AdMob ads to a Flutter app codelab.
- To learn how to implement inline banner and native ads, see the Adding AdMob banner and native inline ads to a Flutter app codelab.
- If you experience any problems with the beta release, please file an issue.