Set up your environment and start building.
Dip into the rich set of Flutter widgets available in the SDK.
Bookmark the API reference docs for the Flutter framework.
Browse the cookbook for many easy Flutter recipes.
Check out the Flutter examples.
View the many videos on the Flutter YouTube channel.
What’s new on this site
To see changes to the site since our last release, see What’s new.
New to Flutter?
- Building layouts
- Learn how to create layouts in Flutter, where everything is a widget.
- Understanding constraints
- Once you understand that “Constraints flow down. Sizes flow up. Parents set positions”, then you are well on your way to understanding Flutter’s layout model.
- Adding interactivity to your Flutter app
- Learn how to add a stateful widget to your app.
- A tour of the Flutter widget framework
- Learn more about Flutter’s react-style framework.
- Get the answers to frequently asked questions.
Learn Flutter basics in How do I make my first Flutter app?
In Flutter, “everything is a widget”! To better understand
the two kinds of widgets,
What is State?
Want to skill up?
If you learn best by watching engineers write code, make mistakes, and fix them, check out the Boring Flutter Show video series:
You might also find these docs useful:
The documentation on this site reflects the latest stable release of Flutter.