DevTools 2.19.0 release notes
The 2.19.0 release of the Dart and Flutter DevTools includes the following changes among other general improvements. To learn more about DevTools, check out the DevTools overview.
Added a button to toggle the visibility of the Flutter Frames chart - #4577
- Polish the debug mode warning to better describe which data is accurate in debug mode and which data may be misleading - #3537
- Reorder performance tool tabs and only show the CPU profiler for the “Timeline Events” tab - #4629
- Improvements to the memory Profile tab - #4583
- Fix an issue with hover cards where they were appearing but never disappearing - #4627
- Fix a bug with the file search autocomplete dialog - #4409
Network profiler updates
- Added a “Copy” button in the Network Request view (thanks to @netos23) - #4509
Full commit history
To find a complete list of changes since the previous release, check out the diff on GitHub.