DevTools 2.28.1 release notes
The 2.28.1 release of the Dart and Flutter DevTools includes the following changes among other general improvements. To learn more about DevTools, check out the DevTools overview.
- Added support for DevTools extensions.
This means if you are debugging an app that depends on
package:fooprovides a DevTools extension, you will see a “Foo” tab display in DevTools that you can use to debug your app. To provide a DevTools extension for your pub package, check out the getting started guide for package:devtools_extensions!
- Fixed theming bug in isolate selector - #6403
- Fixed isolate bug where main isolate was not reselecting on hot restart - #6436
- Show the hot reload button for Dart server apps that support hot reload - #6341
- Fixed exceptions on hot restart - #6451, #6450
- Fixed bug where inspector service calls were done on the selected isolate, instead of the main isolate - #6434
Improved responsiveness of the top bar on the Logging view - #6281
Added the ability to copy filtered logs - #6260
Full commit history
To find a complete list of changes in this release, check out the DevTools git log.