DevTools 2.7.0 release notes
Dart & Flutter DevTools - A Suite of Performance Tools for Dart and Flutter
- Improvements for initial page load time - #3309
- Fix a couple scrollbar-related issues - #3393, #3401
- Add a copy button to the call stack view - #3334
CPU Profiler Updates
- Added functionality to load an app startup profile for Flutter apps. This profile will contain CPU samples from the initialization of the Dart VM up until the first Flutter frame has been rendered. - #3357
When the app startup profile has been loaded, you will see that the “AppStartUp” user tag is selected for the profile. You can also load the app startup profile by selecting this user tag filter, when present, in the list of available user tags.
- Added multi-isolate support. Select which isolate you want to profile from the isolate selector at the bottom of the page. - #3362
- Add class names to CPU stack frames in the profiler - #3385
More details about changes and fixes are available in our changelog.